Pick a category you like!
At quotler.com you will find tons of quotes categorized in all kinds of categories to give you the best experience possible. No matter what kind of quotes you’re looking for, we got you coverd!
You need inspiration? See what famous and great people have said about inspiration at the inspirational quotes category above. No matter why you’re looking for inspiration, looking at quotes is always a good thing to do!
Do you have a really good friend? I guess you have, and every friendship is a really special thing. If you want to send a friend a message with a great friendship quote, just go ahead and pick the category. You can also use a quote of our friendship collection as whatsapp status message to inspire other people.
Of course life isn’t always that easy. But it also is often a really great thing. You just have to know how to make the best out of it and for that we actively collect the best life quotes we can find to show them to you.
Love is in the air? With our great collection of awesome love quotes we absulutely got you covered! Go ahead and find yourself a inspiring love quote to share it with your darling!
Sad quotes are actually really helpful as they can kinda understand the situation you’re in, if you are. They also can tell your friends in a subtile way that you’re sad, if you e.g. post them on your whatsapp status or your facebook timeline.
You’re family is everything for you and you’d like to give them back something? We got you covered! Pick one of our family quotes and send them to your family members. They will be happy to hear is, garuanteed!
„Happy birthday“ is too booring? We agree! So as to make things better we carefully collected a lot of birthday quotes for you!
If you ever need to hear words of wisdom about life, love, or even family, you can find anonymous quotes on Quotler.com, a fantastic resource for all of life’s quotable moments. On Quotler, a library of quotes are sectioned off into separate categories, making it easy for you to choose from the perfect one. Whether you like to give eloquent words in a birthday card, or feel enlightened by the depth of sadness one may write about in experience, Quotler has just the right quote you’re looking for. Regardless of special occasion, here are some ways Quotler has you covered with sayings and phrases:
- Birthday wishes. It may be the celebration of your best friend, coworker, or a family member. You can find quotes of people’s specific birthday memories to give you an idea of how to make it special for your loved one. This category also offers quotes of general niceties that someone appreciates. For example, “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count in years.”
- Funny quotes if you need cheering up. People always say that laughter is the best medicine, so why not look at some of the funny messages for life? If you’re frustrated or angry, this is the ideal way to turn that built-up rage into rumbling laughter. Most of Quotler’s funny quotes indicate humor from life’s hardships. For instance, “Wouldn’t it be nice if the world was flat? Then we could just push off the people we don’t like.”
- Inspirational quotes that keep you motivated. Featuring quotes from Tupac Shakur and Bob Dylan, these words paint the picture of heavy life messages. One such quote from Francis Bacon Sr. states, “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living an eternity.”
- Love quotes for when you want to be romantic. Some of the quotes foil the idea of heartbreak or jealousy to highlight love’s goodness. This includes, “If I want you, never worry about who wants me.”
- Life quotes if you enjoy its truths. Reality can be bittersweet, so these quotes combine the nature of life with inspirational analogies. One such quote reads, “There comes a time where you have to choose between turning the page or closing the book.”
- Family quotes to unite your bond. It’s never too late to turn things around with family members. In this section of quotes, you’ll notice the unbreakable bond and utmost value that family has on the anonymous. Some contain political undertones, while others portray their religious connection to family. A pro-family author reads, “If a country is to become corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher.”
- Sad quotes for when you’re feeling blue. In situations of longing and heartache, one author pens the notion of sorrow through a simple question: “Have you ever missed someone so much that strangers started to look like them?”